• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

straightupinsane ban appeal

IGN:straightupinsane
Banned by?:neotetro
Time of ban:august.2011
Reason for ban:i post alot of applications on forums then i get accepted
when i joined ingame i played 1 hour then i leave server for relog when i
try to join back you have banned from the server
i think i can have second chance forgive me pls
ok now question from neo
Why you applied more time? Im so sry for that i applied 2-3 times.I rly want to play herocraft its amazing server with leveling and things what i wanted.But im not mjd222 grgson[crocrafter].I will be good man and help ppls dont do anything wrong or grief server or something.Cause i applied 2-3 time i rly wanted to join in server.
Why you applied with 2 accounts? I applied with 2 accounts cause my account curber got hacked.Then i bought new account straightupinsane then i wanted whitelist on that account and unwhitelist on curber.I will do all to play with good ppls like neotetro,barnabus.orangeangle.
Im so sry what i did i wont make that again. Thx for reading my ban appeal.
I think i can have second chance

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I have been contacted by straightupinsane,

I spoke to him in IRC, It seems English is not his 1st language and that he was very confused on the proper way to get reactivated, due to the language barrier.

He was very honest in his past history of bans and has Promised Airbus101 that he will become a productive member of HC, IF Neo decides to let him.

apparently there was some issues with a past account that was hacked so some of what he did was not him, and the others he admitted to doing on other servers with out me asking.

Ive been told that HC is the style of game he is looking for and that he would be serious and behaved here so that he may stay and become an productive member.

NEO: what specifically do you need for him to be whitelisted?

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'll defer to Airbus101 and Neotetro on this, I don't care either way to be honest. If he has a shady past, we can give him one shot and hes out policy.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
My only question is, what account are we talking about here?

Grgson
Poliko
Straightupinsane
Crocrafter
or any of the others?