• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stormshire [neutral honorable] (3)

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
Stormshire is a guild of casters and healers. Our main goal is to provide a home for casters and healers. We Will help you train and provide housing and supplies. We go on lots of fun quest and missions often. We are trying to making training fun for students of magic.

After you are trained you can either leave, or stay and train others and participate in raids and other missions

They're many ranks in this guild. You can improve your rank by being loyal to the guild, or showing exceptional skills in pvp or other things

SPEACIAL RANKS:

Grandmaster:Bob_de_blastoise
Warlord;
Librarian:
Potion master:

BASIC RANKS
Sage:
Devote:
Acolyte:gary_de_garchomp, Bayou_spirit

I won't give out the cords of th HQ on the forums but mail me or tell me in-game if you need them

Taxes will be 10c a week
Pay directly to Bob_de_blastoise
First week no taxes :)
Taxes are used for the Benifit of the town such as LWX doors and chest and for supplies

Application
What is your In-Game-Name?
What is your timezone?
What is your class and profession? And the level of each?
Are you mainly a fighter or a builder?
What do you feel you can contribute to this guild?
How do you feel about paying taxes?
Why do you want to join this guild?
Will u be active?

RULES:
Obey all server rules
Don't hurt other guildies unless ordered by a elder or in a training match
Pay taxes
Help other guildies
Protect the HQ if its under attack
Don't camp noobs[DOUBLEPOST=1360037108,1359951462][/DOUBLEPOST]Kainzo Angyles can u please desroy this thread guild was disbanded/never really started