• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Steam Sale

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Steam is having a huge sale atm, And i was wondering if there any games out there that are worth buying ?

I was thinking of buying Amnesia: The dark descent. Seems like a good horror game.

So yea, Any suggestions ?

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Amnesia is a really fun horror game. I got it from TPB, but I think it may be worth buying.

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh God, Amnesia. I played for two hours jumping at every sound. I finally got my first glimpse of the bad guy, and ended up hiding in a cupboard halfway across the map. If I ever play again, I'll struggle to open the door ;~;

There are a lot of indie games up for 2-4 dollars, I'd recommend pretty much anything for that price. Magicka is very fun, The XCom series is excellent if you give it a chance. audiosurf, bit.trip.beat, bit.trip.runner are three rythm/music games that are fun. Killing floor, everything from Valve, Lots of stuff from Bethesda, and a whole bunch of other stuff is on sale as well. Civilization 5 I think is on sale, sims 3, Terraria, All of the grand theft autos if I'm not mistaken. I spent all my savings on indie games for the christmas event :3

Internet crashed for a bit, what aph said^

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
Yea, I brought "Orcs must die", Brilliant game.

Looking at magicka its £1.99 and £5.59 for all DLC. But people say it get boring quick ?

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
A classic like CS:S or if it's still on sale (haven't logged into Steam yet today) Total War: Shogun 2.

I wish i had a better laptop or PC to run that game, cuz when i played the demo it kinda laggy in the FPS

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Dead Island, Dungeon Defenders and Portal 2 are all on sale too and are excellent for co-op. Magicka is boring solo, playing co-op is where it's at and if you'd play the game non-stop it'd be the same reason.

EDIT: Ah fair enough, well there's always the publisher packs available and also Super Street Fighter IV: Alpha Edition is fun.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Dead Island, Dungeon Defenders and Portal 2 are all on sale too and are excellent for co-op. Magicka is boring solo, playing co-op is where it's at and if you'd play the game non-stop it'd be the same reason.

EDIT: Ah fair enough, well there's always the publisher packs available and also Super Street Fighter IV: Alpha Edition is fun.
I just got dungeon defenders and it is pretty fun and worth the $3.50

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I just got dungeon defenders and it is pretty fun and worth the $3.50

Yeah this was a game I put a decent amount of time into, with the help of my clan I got geared up pretty well. I stopped playing a few months back and plan to pick it up again along with the latest DLC tomorrow.

Thejoker1177

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah this was a game I put a decent amount of time into, with the help of my clan I got geared up pretty well. I stopped playing a few months back and plan to pick it up again along with the latest DLC tomorrow.
Wow I did not know a new DLC was being released. I just started playing yesterday and it is really fun. What lvl were you?

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Wow I did not know a new DLC was being released. I just started playing yesterday and it is really fun. What lvl were you?

The DLC being the 'Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC' which isn't on sale anymore because the sales have ended, damn. I was the max level of 50 before it was raised to 75 (I think).