• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug StealEssence

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
Have only tested this with Pally soulfire so far, Ill post again when I try it on some bard skills.

So when I steal soulfire, Falker could no longer light me on fire, but I couldn't light him on fire. I also didn't get a message stating when my stolen buff wore off.

It might be that the skill is broken and I don't receive the buff that was stolen, but I will try to get mroe testing to confirm it. It would be great if someone could look into it though.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Have only tested this with Pally soulfire so far, Ill post again when I try it on some bard skills.

So when I steal soulfire, Falker could no longer light me on fire, but I couldn't light him on fire. I also didn't get a message stating when my stolen buff wore off.

It might be that the skill is broken and I don't receive the buff that was stolen, but I will try to get mroe testing to confirm it. It would be great if someone could look into it though.
Have you tried other skills?
@

Howbadisbad

Soulsand
There are not enough people with the skills that are willing to test with me, so I am somewhat limited at the moment. I can't steal anything from a 35ish Pally except for soulfire, which doesn't work. When people get higher levels I will be able to test more, because most self buffs are obtained at high levels, and we are close to the start of the map.

I might be able to test some with falseluck later today, I want to see if I can steal the Speed 3 from One and bladegrasp.

I applied to the balance team partly because of this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
There are not enough people with the skills that are willing to test with me, so I am somewhat limited at the moment. I can't steal anything from a 35ish Pally except for soulfire, which doesn't work. When people get higher levels I will be able to test more, because most self buffs are obtained at high levels, and we are close to the start of the map.

I might be able to test some with falseluck later today, I want to see if I can steal the Speed 3 from One and bladegrasp.

I applied to the balance team partly because of this.
@c12095 - give this a test, on balance test.