• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

STDs4YouAnd4Me Trade Channel Mute

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: STDs4YouAnd4Me
Muted by: ?
Time of mute: October 27th, 2013
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I don't remember specifically, but I think it was along the lines of asking to buy someone's Entity Radar.
Your story: I was clearly making a jab at someone who the community and I agree uses hacks. It was obviously not a legitimate trade request. I don't expect an unmute for awhile, I just figured I'd make record of it and let the wind blow in what ever direction it chooses to blow. Thanks

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: STDs4YouAnd4Me
Muted by: ?
Time of mute: October 27th, 2013
Channel: Trade
Reason for mute: I don't remember specifically, but I think it was along the lines of asking to buy someone's Entity Radar.
Your story: I was clearly making a jab at someone who the community and I agree uses hacks. It was obviously not a legitimate trade request. I don't expect an unmute for awhile, I just figured I'd make record of it and let the wind blow in what ever direction it chooses to blow. Thanks

You know better STDs. Message me on November 11th, 2013 to remove this mute.