• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Stavenn88 Banned 9/11/11 Appeal

Staven88

TNT
IGN: Staven88
Banned by?: I'm not sure (explained in story)
Time of ban: Some time around 9/11/11
Reason for ban: Griefing a single glass block
Your story: What happened was I went PvPing on the West Road, I think the big store is called the Airbus, so I was lagging SOOO badly (1 fps to be exact) seeing as I don't have a great computer. So I was running to go into the little drop where the PvP starts while I was just swinging around my fists. Then I break a single glass block, so I leave and start walking home which is rather far away, but I knew what I did is consider griefing so I wanted to right the wrong to prevent banning. BUT as I got there my computer crashed, and I was unable to fix the glass. Seeing as I am new and still grasping the rules I'm unsure as to if there is anything I can do so make ammends. Please (any mod reading this) send me a PM or reply as to what I can do next. I am truly sorry and I know what I did was wrong, but it was completly an accident. Lastly, I have read the rules and understand there is zero tolerance for griefing, but is there anything I can do seeing as it was accidental and that I really enjoy playing on this server because it's so unique and complex.
Thanks for reading this overly long appeal.
-Staven88

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
It wasn't griefing a single glass block. more like aiding and pillaring into a certain township. We have video proof of the logs showing you massively placing pillars along with other people who were in your group. As 9 people were all doing this, you are all treated as doing it as one party massively griefing outside a township.

3 day suspension upheld, come back in 3 days.

Staven88

TNT
Ah yes about that I was sneaking and watching as you investigated it and afterwords I went back grabbed my pick and shovel and came back, BUT you had beat me too it. So, I talked to mung3r and aplogized. He even forgave me, talk to him yourself. What happened is when we went in he found us and chased us out, thus not allowing us to break it down. I would say I didn't know of that rule at that time which is true, but in your wiki noob guide it say I can't say that, which is totally understandable. So I have tried to make it up to mung3r and am still requesting appeal for I am truly sorry, and I have learned my lesson.

Staven88

TNT
Thanks, but one question is it legal to make pillars into the city but destroy it immediately after the raid? Because the pillars were left there for some time, which was because I didn't know. =/

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
It is legal. Either immediately destroy them, or if you are unable to, get with a staff member and explain why you cannot.