• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Starkillah's Proctor Application

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Minecraft IGN: Starkillah!
Position applying for? : Proctor
Age/Timezone: I'm Sixteen ( I know my account says 17 for some reason ._.) / Central Time Zone.
How long have you been on HeroCraft? I was whitelisted August 8th of 2011.
Why do you think you would make a good proctor?
I think i would make a good proctor because im a active member of Herocraft and im constantly on the Forums. I am interested in being able to add people to the community of Herocraft and only letting the best join, i know our community is a prestigious one and many want to join, i will be around to white-list them. I also love having a active position in Herocraft and being part of the staff would make me a very happy person. Ill be a very prompt and official proctor and i will be active on the forums checking for new applicants and new people to white-list.
Additional Notes / Info : Im sure you could use some proctors as i saw you guys asking for them , thanks for considering my application.
- Starkillah

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
Addition: I had posted a proctor application a month or so ago. But i figured i would fit better as a Guide, i also understand the shared responsibilities. No worries.

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
*Reformatted for Proctor and Bumped*
If Kainzo's above post concerns you @Lastivity your tagged in the private convo we had over it.

Valera

Diamond
After reading the conversation, lets give another month and we will revisit this application for Proctor.