• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Starkillah | 5/21/12 | Xanipher

Starkillah

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Starkillah
Banned by?: Xanipher
Time of ban: undecided length
Reason for ban: harassment of user via Facebook
Your story: Id like to begin my appeal with my points.

1. It is Shadowall555/Acherous's prerogative to add me as a friend on Facebook.

2. He can take simple measures to stop harassment on a 3rd party website (Facebook) apart from Herocraft (block, remove as a friend, etc.)

3. A harassment issue on other sites not under discretion of Herocraft should be handled away from Herocraft, my actions do not constitute a ban or punishment on Herocraft.

4. I have thoroughly read the Terms of Service for Herocraft and it has no term against the harassment of player on Herocraft through a 3rd party site (Facebook). I understand that Admins, Mods, and Founders under the Staff title may "THESE RULES MAY BE CHANGED, AND NEW RULES MAY BE ADDED, AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE TO CHECK THE HEROCRAFT ONLINE WEB SITE FROM TIME TO TIME TO REVIEW ANY RULE CHANGES THAT STAFF MAY HAVE MADE." So my ban isn't "unjust" per say. The situation was handled properly at the moment . But after further review of my ban appeal i feel my ban should be lifted.

5. I would think of it as his decision to bring harassment upon himself, he has been harassed by a user prior to this event and any sensible person would leave that other user or user group alone. He decided to goad the other user group on with gestures of instigation such as "Acherous's TC Skin Shop".

I do understand your power in the matter , and i mean no disrespect in my belief that i deserve to continue my playtime on Herocraft, i understand your jurisdiction on the matter.

I hope to hear back from the Herocraft Staff shortly.
Thank you, Starkillah

Extra Note: I do understand what i did isn't very nice, but i made my decision well aware of the consequences that could come about it.

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Harassment is harassment. Insulting his mother's problems is despicable. Under Herocraft rules, we reserve the right to remove users who do not mesh well with the community. A user who goes out of his way to hurt other users by using personal information against them is not someone we want around.

Granted, he did have the ability to block you. Taking this into consideration, your ban is 1 week.