• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Starforge

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
A friend showed me this game today, and it looks incredible. It's like Minecraft with physics engine comparable to Half-life, parkour from Assassin's Creed, vehicles from Halo, borderlands guns, and you fight giant Hydralisks from Starcraft. Oh and you can go into space. I know it sounds a little too much to believe, but watch the video.

It's very early in development but it looks very promising. Here's the Kotaku review

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow... This game looks amazing! It's the best part of each game put in one. I'll be getting this.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Necro buuuump.

Seems like this game's one hell of an ambitious project, but if they can implement what they say they will I'll be thoroughly impressed... and will probably spend a lot of time with this. Helps that it was just 50% off on Steam...