• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
My only complaint with that game, was when I got in the starship turrets, then shot the engineer's shotgun, then used the chaingun with the commando, then fired the secondary on the snow speeder, then shot the cannon in the V-Wing, then used the turrets on the shuttle, then... I'm running out of examples. My reaction below :p

"WHAT THE FUCK, ARE THESE BULLETS?"

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Man this game is the shit. Played it way back on both PS2 and Xbox. I was pretty good at it. I always came out in first place in space battles, and I wasn't too bad on the ground either :p

It's also fun to play single player with your account set difficulty to hard, then also set the game options to hard (that makes it like double hard i swear)

HollowSith

Diamond
Haha, well.. HMU with a PM or something if people wanna play, lol. I've been addicted to this game since 2005.. o.o .. no joke!

PALMTANG

Dirt
I had this on my old PC, lost the disk unfortunately otherwise I'd probably still play it occasionally. Great game, excellent space combat.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Does it work on Mac!?

Load up steam and find out!

I'm going to be swallowing my pride and dual booting Windows 7 so I can play games like LoL with my dirty casual gaming friends. While i'm at it, I might as well enjoy myself. I'm currently running Linux, but I just can't get LoL to run in Wine.

On topic, yeah it's not the only star wars game on sale. You can get all the star wars games on steam for like $50. It's nuts.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
We have it as a disc, not via Steam. Loads of fun. I remember whenever I would go to a friend's house, this was the game we'd usually play on whatever console they had it for. Ah, memories.