• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Star Wars Battlefront 2 PC

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
I do, i have it on steam. Bought it not too long ago. Good times playing that game :D

HollowSith

Diamond
OMG! What's your steam? Mines wollvii7. I'll play you! Hope your version 1.1, that's where all the cool kids are at.

CheeseMK50

Glowing Redstone
I remember back in the day, when there were a bunch of clans creating drama over each other.
People hosted all those servers to showcase these random glitches they found.
There was always that huge dedicated server all the Europeans played on and I couldn't understand them.
There was always that one guy who seemed to be a hero magnet... fuck that guy for abusing force push.
There was assault in Mos Eisely, more force push/pull spam.
And of course, there was always that one odd guy who hosted the 1/1 server with no AI...

Good times... Good Times...

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
I have the game on steam, username is cyronade. I played it like 3 weeks back, burning through the first 2 campaigns + first 2 factions on that galactic mode (or w/e it's called).

HollowSith

Diamond
add wollvii7 on steam

Let's play! I play with SR, we're sponsor'd by GMRZ. Free TS / Server.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
add wollvii7 on steam

Let's play! I play with SR, we're sponsor'd by GMRZ. Free TS / Server.

Unfortunately I'll be on in a couple of hours, I'm about to head out and take care of some commitments. What game types and what not does the server host etc?

HollowSith

Diamond
It's a competition server.. for GWL when it was still active ( www.globalwf.com ) and ESL ( esl.eu ). At the moment, we mainly just pop in on the {Dark} server when it's populated.

I play as PlayerOne and -SR-Wolvi

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
It's a competition server.. for GWL when it was still active ( www.globalwf.com ) and ESL ( esl.eu ). At the moment, we mainly just pop in on the {Dark} server when it's populated.

I play as PlayerOne and -SR-Wolvi

Alright I'm back, I never indulged in the MP side too much, only some basic gameplay with a couple of mates doing those Hero battles at Mos Eisley.

EDIT: I played this first on PS2 haha.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
good memories of this game as a kid. I probably like SWBF 1 better though, mostly because of the cheat where you could shrink everyone and give them big heads.

I liked how Battlefront 2 expanded on a lot of stuff, but I hate how they took out the cockpit view for the starships. I loved flying around in a Y-Wing, seeing it from the inside. Plus it was just immersive.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Haven't touched the game in years but I remember I was one of the top players at the end of every game... so i guess I was ok lol!! I was even better at the first one.