• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SpoutCraft Not working.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie to SpoutCraft and can't seem to get it to work. When I click Login it says a new version of SpoutCraft is available, I click on this and it starts updating, then it comes up with an error message saying

"Download Interrupted"

Any Help?

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
open spoutcraft, log in, go to options, and tick 'development build' or what ever it says.
i had the same problem earlier rofl

just tick whatever has 'development' in it, then update

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
open spoutcraft, log in, go to options, and tick 'development build' or what ever it says.
i had the same problem earlier rofl

just tick whatever has 'development' in it, then update

thanks dils :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I got some problems aswell, when I run the .exe file nothing happens. I've used spoutcraft before and this just leaves me blank :/

I have the same issue with the exe file, but I will try deleting the .spoutcraft folder and see

update: Ok, still doesn't work when running the exe file. Even after I delete the .spoutcraft and run it again.

update II: Tried running it on my mac, same result.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Deleted the .spoutcraft folder, tried to run the .exe launcher, nothing happened, went back into Appdata and the folder was back. What to do? :(

Bl00dmaster

Legacy Supporter 3
I am also getting this same problem. It worked completely fine yesterday but now it doesn't want to launch. Both with the .exe and also the .jar

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I had the same problem yesterday and today until two hours ago.
Then spout suddenly autouptaded.
:D
I have no idea what if did (if I did something).

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I am having the same problems. Probably a problem with the build (?), since many of us is having it.