• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Splash potion of speed1 and 2 problem

IeatMelons

Iron
Splash potion of speed1 and 2 won't work when thrown on myself. I can drink them but I already made a bunch of splash ones and when i try to just throw it on the ground below me, it breaks but I don't get the speed buff.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Splash potion of speed1 and 2 won't work when thrown on myself. I can drink them but I already made a bunch of splash ones and when i try to just throw it on the ground below me, it breaks but I don't get the speed buff.
You could have a cooldown when you try to use it.

Xelarator1

Obsidian
You could have a cooldown when you try to use it.
The issue here is that Melons is affected by the cooldown, but does not receive the speed buff when using a splash potion of swiftness.
Oddly enough, the same thing happened to me while running around the PvE side. Were you in the PvE or PvP continent? I understand harmful splash potions would be disabled in PvE, yet it seems to be affecting beneficial ones as well.

IeatMelons

Iron
PVP side, was exploring and stuff. I tried the consumable pot of speed1 and 2 and they worked perfectly find, like the buff popped up and everything, just something with the splash one's.