• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SpikesLoL Architect Application

BunnyTang

Coal
  1. Minecraft IGN: SpikesLoL
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 17/ PST GMT-7
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 or 4 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I enjoy building on my downtime and enjoy fine details in my builds. I've helped with all the building in all of the towns I've been in since Bastion, and look forward to helping and progressing HeroCrafts build and design.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: http://imgur.com/a/UxktX
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really look forward to being apart of the team. @devotedworker

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I enjoy building on my downtime and enjoy fine details in my builds. I've helped with all the building in all of the towns I've been in since Bastion, and look forward to helping and progressing HeroCrafts build and design.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I really look forward to being apart of the team. @devotedworker
Reviewing, should get an answer back to you soonish

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Normally I'd ask you to provide more buildings, as your App is a little... sparce...

BUUUUTTTT!!!

Accepted as a temporary helper, and your Architect Title/job pending on your helping with the creation of Faction Spawn with Jrr.
( So pretty much if you don't screw up welcome to the Architect Team )
( Also make sure to take pictures! )

@Admins If you could add him to the Architect World, and give him proper perms that would be awesome! <3