• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SpectreAU's Application

SpectreAU

Dirt
Real life name: Marcus.
In-game name: SpectreAU (Teamspeak name is MrFister.)
Location & Age: Perth, Western Australia. 15 years old, but mature for my age.
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): BeasttRecon, MsGigi, SadisticLegend, Jotamota and FracturedFusion.
Reason you should be accepted: I have been a Moderator on smaller Australian servers, mainly Hamachi and clan based ones. I'm extremely active on servers, and have been involved in many PvP based servers, in which I both participated and coordinated building, farming and raids. I have been on Teamspeak with a few people before and I feel I am extremely easy to get along with and also pretty friendly.
Special code: HCS9
Do you agree with the EULA and TOS: Yup.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Mainly heard through BeasttRecon and FracturedFusion and hopped onto the Teamspeak to talk to Beastt about it. There, I met people like Jotamota and MsGigi, and they basically encouraged me to apply. The server sounds really cool, and is one I would like to be involved in.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, both times.
Additional Info: I'm a pretty average Minecraft player, but when I get involved I am alot better at what I do. I am the older, and sexier, brother of FracturedFusion. I am absolutely terrible at redstone, but I am learning. Really slowly.