• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Spawn killing inside a township: should be legal

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
It's an important tactic for raiders to destroy beds in towns they're raiding, and especially the beds of any active players they're raiding. But now that there's townships, that's not possible any more. Right now if I start killing someone in their town, they will respawn and run back at me repeatedly. There should be a way to stop this. I think it sounds fair if spawn killing is legal. You don't HAVE to click that respawn button. If someone is sitting at your bed, wait until they're done before spawning.

It would be better than making this legal, if you could make a way to cancel spawns - make it so that when breaking a bed, the spawn data is reset, even if the township region reverts the block break after.

I think it's a problem because numerous times I've been attacking someone, and get accused of spawn killing when I really have no other option, am I supposed to just stand there and let them pound at my face? I say if you don't like being spawn killed, then don't press spawn

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Spawn Killing only promotes further lack of skill in this already dismally easy PvP system. It also creates the types of attitudes and situations this community doesn't need by inciting rage among victims and barbarism among the murderers. In the very least to counter-act this, make the positives and negatives of player killing/being killed decrease dramatically when done in quick succession(Spawn Killing).

R3xz

Glowstone
Maybe make bed breaking and replacing allowed in a region area.
Either that or make it so that you get spawn to zeal after being killed multiple times in a short period.