• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

spartanfan17s updated hearld app

spartanfan17

Legacy Supporter 2
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: spartanfan17 14
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: a year and one month
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): CST
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I am decent at photoshop and video editing in general (but not as good as other people on the server). Im handy with websites and social media as well.
6. Please select one team to apply for: Social (Google+, Twitter, facebook, Blog)
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? Well since I go on Facebook and Twitter almost everyday I feel that I would make a great edition to posting/tweeting about Herocraft in general also I do have a Google+ but I dont use it that often. Also I fell as we should be using reddit a lot more then we do now. I go on reddit all the time so I have a very good feel for how the site works.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Well even though I am kind of young I am very mature for my age and would make a great edition to the hearld team!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hey spartan!

Despite your young age, I would like to accept you to the Herald team. I will be putting you on the Social media team. If you are interested in using your photoshop talents to make special banners and crap let me know, although that might conflict with the designer staff position.

Welcome to the Herald team! Alator will reply to this thread after all your perms are set up.