• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sparta - Hamlet (Recruiting)

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
This is for Shrine

IGN: BaBomba

Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): See my signature for the classes I've played, ATM I'm a level 45 Pyromancer
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Never mastered a Profession, I'm a level 20 Alchemist
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Somewhere around 7 months.
What is your age?: 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Bastion and Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a place to store my things in Shrine
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Never been in a Shrine town.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: My name is BaBomba, I am here to teach you the meaning of pain.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yep
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Of course

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
This is for Shrine

IGN: BaBomba
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): See my signature for the classes I've played, ATM I'm a level 45 Pyromancer
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Never mastered a Profession, I'm a level 20 Alchemist
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Somewhere around 7 months.
What is your age?: 14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Bastion and Haven
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I need a place to store my things in Shrine
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Never been in a Shrine town.
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Trading
Tell us a bit about yourself.: My name is BaBomba, I am here to teach you the meaning of pain.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Yep
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Of course
Accepted! Pm me for the channel password and an invite!

deadfoe51

Stone
IGN:Deadfoe51
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Paladin, lvl 22
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Smith, lvl 24
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Around 5 almost 6 months I believe
What is your age?: 14 years old
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: bastion, haven, ruins, and shrine (pve map)
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: I have never been in a town before, I really like joining and pitching in with these things. Pietro is also an IG friend.
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: I have not been in any towns
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building, pvp, pve, and using my smith skills.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I am a gamer and play minecraft a lot.. But also play other games a lot too.. So I won't be on all the time. I also have been playing minecraft ever since very early alpha.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: I switched computers a little while ago and I was using a laptop before that had a mic built in.. So no mic.. no teamspeak.. I can install it though.
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: Yes I do agree.

lax12

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Lax12
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): Level 7 Crafter Level 4 Lost soul
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): none
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Start of server/3 years
What is your age?: 22
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: All
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Teamwork
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Inactivity but hopefully to stick around for map, can't remember town names unfortunatly lol
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Building PVP
Tell us a bit about yourself.: I'm a pretty easy going guy and like to help people out :)
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: yes
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: yes

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Welcome to the team! Just remember we're a town who helps newer players and protects them. We do not harass new players unless they are a thug wannabe.

askmax

Legacy Supporter 4
Welcome to the team! Just remember we're a town who helps newer players and protects them. We do not harass new players unless they are a thug wannabe.
I approve this message. :p Hey, still got computer problems so no MC for me. :(

Laner107_

TNT
IGN: Laner107_
Class and level (Have you mastered any other classes, which?): No and im new so i dont have a class yet just going to ask you what you want me to be.
Profession and level (Have you mastered any other professions, which?): Level 1
How long have you been playing herocraft?: Well i was a beguiler before the map reset and i lost my stuff i was in a town called Nimbus but then stopped playing.
What is your age?:14
Which herocraft maps have you played on?: Im guessing it was the first one it was in like 2011-2012
Why do you wish to join Sparta?: Yes i very much do
What other towns have you been a part of and why did you leave?: Nimbus, map change
What are your main interest on herocraft (Pvp, Pve, Building, Trading)?: Basically all of them i like to build and pve alot though but i do enjoy pvping.
Tell us a bit about yourself.: Well i play sports mainly airsoft but i do, do alot of gaming. Im from Missouri and ive been playing minecraft since it came out. I am a friendly person and always like to play things as a team.
Do you have teamspeak and a mic?: Both
Do you agree to our town rules list above?: I Agree.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Did you lie on your application? I'm pretty sure you have to be 16 or older to play this game. If you played last map, then you must have lied about being 16 or older. From my knowledge we didn't have a "buy the instant rpg access" bundle.

Laner107_

TNT
Did you lie on your application? I'm pretty sure you have to be 16 or older to play this game. If you played last map, then you must have lied about being 16 or older. From my knowledge we didn't have a "buy the instant rpg access" bundle.
Nope you can look at my application if you like or if you can