• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Souls missing?

z0mb13

Gold
Lately i've been having problems with my souls not being quite right when i log back in. i cant say for sure exactly what's doing it, but I have two screenshots of me turning in souls and then entering PVP and having less souls than before i turned in my shards.

Sold shards/fragments: http://pbrd.co/1tYNHEb
ME after entering PVP: http://pbrd.co/1y17phJ

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
I see something withdrew 150 souls from you one second after you sold the last group of shards there. Do you have any properties, or a member of a town that might be taxing you?

z0mb13

Gold
Yeah, i own a town in PVP and i have a personal region in PVE. The personal region costed less than 150s to make and the town in PVP has taxes set to 5.00. Why would i have lost 150 like that?
Thank you for the reply too. I'm glad to know now that it is not a data problem, but just a misunderstanding of where my souls are going.

z0mb13

Gold
I'm worried about exchanging shards now, but i took almost all my towns money out last night to do some construction. I'm going to try exchanging it and depositing it in less than 150s increments and hope it goes smoothly.

MalaWolf

ICE ICE ICE!
Pretty sure the taxes for 3.0 towns are 200s a day, if it can't take money from town bank it will work its way down the chain taking money from members.

Might be what's happening here.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I'm worried about exchanging shards now, but i took almost all my towns money out last night to do some construction. I'm going to try exchanging it and depositing it in less than 150s increments and hope it goes smoothly.
Exchanging shards has nothing to do with losing currency.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
He left redstone in the center chest for the council room. That takes $150 per 30 minutes and activates town poison. Take the redstone out of your chest.

What would you guys do without me?

z0mb13

Gold
Well thats different than what the wiki says. And i had no idea it happened automatically. Obviously, i'll remove the redstone, but am I unable to get refunded anything for this confusion? The money was being taken directly from my account instead of the town bank. That's a little confusing, especially considering i had more than 150s in the town bank during many of these times.

Multitallented

Legacy Supporter 5
The wiki was written by @WitchOnaRampage who stopped maintaining it about a month ago. I've asked for a wiki account so I can update it, but I'm still waiting. The only place you can look for accurate information now is /to info councilroom

If you do /to info councilroom then you'll see that it charges $150. I believe it also provides more info in the councilroom description

z0mb13

Gold
Right right, i understand that now, thanks :). Is it still too much to ask for compensation? I worked all week gathering the souls i need to continue the town and now i feel like i'm almost back to ground zero.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
The wiki was written by @WitchOnaRampage who stopped maintaining it about a month ago. I've asked for a wiki account so I can update it, but I'm still waiting.
How odd! I can't find your request for a wiki membership anywhere, Multi, although I certainly remember offering to set one up for you early on. Also I don't seem to have received any more files from you after you last said you would said some. Can't update the wiki with thin air, hehe.