• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Something that might make the herocraft experience more ''fun''

Should this be added in some sort of way ?

• this is a bad idea because it might be to complicated and what not

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • this is a good and it should actually be worked on to improve the experience on the server

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • one texture pack should be ''sponcered'' by this server and maybe a bit customized

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Cotroni7

Stone
Well lately I've started playing herocraft again,with my friends and i personally are really enjoying it...I believe they are too,but I always feel like there is something missing when i play it.

So I've set set up this suggesting boot !

I believe the server is missing a texture pack ! This server has there own mod-pack or it might still need to be updated but I am pretty sure they have one.So I've decided to suggest a texture pack to sort of go with the classes! I feel like i am not the only one who believes this but I don't think to many people are expressing it

I've set up a poll ! give me your opinion,either this is a bad idea because it might be to complicated and what not,this is a good and it should actually be worked on to improve the experience on the server,or one texture pack should be ''sponcered'' by this server and maybe a bit customized !

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
If you want a Herocraft texture pack, you or somebody else make it. It's not that people (for the most part) have not thought of or wanted a texture pack, but rather nobody is willing or capable.