• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Something special that you can do.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Ohai HC,

This topic is made in the hope that, unlike me, most of you guys and gals have lives :p

Simple topic... just post something special that you can do, preferably something that the average person can't do. Something that you're proud of, something that you enjoy, or something that defines who you are. For example, the ability to breath probably isn't the best one. On the other hands, being able to Lucid Dream (The art of controlling your dreams), or being able to juggle with 5 balls at once, are special.

Just post already xP

Cheese,
Shadowhand/Sigpit

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I can brea... oh wait... something special.

Um... I can drink all my friends under the table, and then some. :D

You HAD to have known I would post on this..........

I can outdrink, and have outdrank, EVERYONE I come/came across. Period. That's a great and bad thing. :p

Not saying I haven't had a 3 day hangover, but still, I can do it and live!

xpeterc1

Legacy Supporter 7
Mostly surival, start a fire in the middle of a rain storm. Know my way with a map and compass, cooking.
Survival in the woods with little gear and a dam good sniper.
ALL PREPARED FOR Zombie/Alien Invasion.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
This may sound sort of, abnormal... but I can bend my fingers back to the back of my hand, at least most of the way. Grossed a lot of people out doing that :cool: hehehehe.

I also been playing the guitar for 6-7 years, music is my passion

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
I can outdrink, and have outdrank, EVERYONE I come/came across. Period. That's a great thing. :p

not saying i have some empty space in my memory of two party in particular and got almost took by police cause i passed out in a bar, but i'm pretty sure i can outdrink Brutal >:)

and, i mean outdrink without cheating as puking, what i drink, i digest!

Figgis

Legacy Supporter 5
You HAD to have known I would post on this..........

I can outdrink, and have outdrank, EVERYONE I come/came across. Period. That's a great and bad thing. :p

Not saying I haven't had a 3 day hangover, but still, I can do it and live!

I want to drink with you now.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
It is time for the first official herocraft drinking contest. Everyone get your plane tickets and head to Brutal's place lol.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i'm from belgium, land of the best beers, you can't defeat me :p
however, i don't feel like crossing the ocean to go drink with a stranger Oo

if someone come near Liege, Belgium, let me know, i'll outdrink it for sure ;)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@wolfgang784

Fine by me! Haha.

@carmeops

Where you're from doesn't matter, at all, seriously. I've outdrank people from all over the World at our local Octoberfest.
And honestly, "land of the best beers" is just your opinion. Haha. I've drank beer called Prestige from fucking Haiti that tasted better than beer from most places. Haha.