• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion ----> Something New! Something Fresh! <----

Would You Like To See This On HeroCraft?

• Yes

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Hate PVP!

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If the dispensers are LWC'd then why do they need to be hidden at all?

they don't need to be, I was just responding to what Uin said. But for aesthetic purposes it is probably a good idea.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeh I agree. I tried using the dispenser on single player with a block covering it, and the item would drop in weird places. On the server, however, it seemed to place it on the block that is covering it, which is ideal. I just didn't want to take the chance and have items fart around unexplainably if this were to implemented. Further testing can be done though.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Yeh I agree. I tried using the dispenser on single player with a block covering it, and the item would drop in weird places. On the server, however, it seemed to place it on the block that is covering it, which is ideal. I just didn't want to take the chance and have items fart around unexplainably if this were to implemented. Further testing can be done though.

Try covering it with half slabs the half sized block will probably help with the issue.

Xhazed

Portal
When an event is over sometjmes admina will give players nearby diamonds and such, idk what command it is , couldnt u make a commandblock do that.......

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Try covering it with half slabs the half sized block will probably help with the issue.

Tested...

- Half slab covering the top but leaving the bottom exposed traps the item underneath the slab. There is no way of obtaining the item.

- Full block covering the dispenser places the item in a random location near the dispenser, 3-4 blocks in any direction.

- Half slab covering the bottom but leaving the top exposed places the item on top of the slab every time. This seems to be the most reliable, but the 2nd most aesthetically pleasing.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
- Half slab covering the bottom but leaving the top exposed places the item on top of the slab every time. This seems to be the most reliable, but the 2nd most aesthetically pleasing.
This is what I meant by using a half slab, also using proper design this could be made to work well if contained within detailing. For example build a pedestal in which the item will be placed on top of.

When an event is over sometjmes admina will give players nearby diamonds and such, idk what command it is , couldnt u make a commandblock do that.......

Quite easily but the later method is more fun and we can better limit the amount given out in total.

Ultanian

Portal
Wow, I think this is amazing, more pvp involved things should be added to Herocraft. Right now all there seems to be is raids and arena matches, would be nice for other methods for pvp.

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
what happen to this? Herocraft needs pvp objectives to be the bestest game everrrrrrrrr

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
also is that tnt mod with regenerating areas still something being worked on?