• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Something about the site...

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
On minecraft I'll normally get over 100 fps, but while I have HeroCraftOnline.com open I will only ever get 60 fps. My guess is that the clouds floating in the background are causing this, and it is a pain because I like being able to quickly look at a forum post then switch back to minecraft.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I use the forums a lot on various devices. On them I cannot adjust the window size and it lags. As is, I can stop typing and the words are delayed showing up. Just make it able to be toggled. Simple request that has been asked for since the clouds were animated.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Weird, I've never had any lag using the forums. Not even on my old crappy computer.

Also @TrueCorruptor 60fps isn't laggy at all, I play with 60fps and I easily switch between forums, youtube, minecraft and Plug.DJ at once without any lag.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Weird, I've never had any lag using the forums. Not even on my old crappy computer.

Also @TrueCorruptor 60fps isn't laggy at all, I play with 60fps and I easily switch between forums, youtube, minecraft and Plug.DJ at once without any lag.
For you it isn't laggy, because you're used to it. but it's like the difference in playing games with 40 or 60 ping. It's enough to notice a difference and to be annoyed by it, whether or not it makes a huge drop. A small drop is still a drop

TicklesTheMighty

ICE ICE ICE!
My laptop is over-the-hill and then some, and I can definitely report quite noticeable lag during typing that seems to be as a result of the clouds (which also lag during their animation).