• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Some Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
ok so im going to run through some issues i'v come across in the past couple days

1. Name Changing Bug
We all know when you change your name it takes off your lwc's/res/members of towns etc, because its done in your last name. this being done me and a friend lost all our stuff, and have made pe's to get it back probably knowing were not going to. I would really like this to be fixed as it corresponds into the next issue.

2. Dungeons
So I went to a dungeon to fight some mobs. we wanted blaze' so we went to a blaze dungeon. we went to the right location only to find the blaze spawner was screwed with, had blocks missing around it and everything went wrong and ofc nothing spawned... (this was in an ice biome, somewhere in pve)

I also noticed I died to a lava slime that spawned ontop of me, somehow exploding and forcefully despawned all my stuff. Connecting with me not being able to restock because of my lwc's being broken

3. Jump (Dragoon)
I dont know if its me or whatever but whenever I jump (spacebar) and use skill jump it doesnt correspond properly and I end up jumping half a block high, this usually happens when climbing mountains. anyway its probably me but Im wondering if anyone else has the problem

anyway thats just a few, hope their fixed quite soon :)

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
ok so im going to run through some issues i've come across in the past couple days

1. Name Changing Bug
We all know when you change your name it takes off your lwc's/res/members of towns etc, because its done in your last name. this being done me and a friend lost all our stuff, and have made pe's to get it back probably knowing we're not going to. I would really like this to be fixed as it corresponds into the next issue.

2. Dungeons
So I went to a dungeon to fight some mobs. we wanted blaze' so we went to a blaze dungeon. we went to the right location only to find the blaze spawner was screwed with, had blocks missing around it and everything went wrong and ofc nothing spawned... (this was in an ice biome, somewhere in pve)

I also noticed I died to a lava slime that spawned ontop of me, somehow exploding and forcefully despawned all my stuff. Connecting with me not being able to restock because of my lwc's being broken

3. Jump (Dragoon)
I dont know if its me or whatever but whenever I jump (spacebar) and use skill jump it doesnt correspond properly and I end up jumping half a block high, this usually happens when climbing mountains. anyway its probably me but Im wondering if anyone else has the problem

anyway thats just a few, hope they're fixed quite soon :)
same

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Name changes will be supported soon. We have the devs working on it - we even made a big announcement noting that you shouldnt change unless you are okay with the things not working.
  2. Dungeons get regenerated sometimes, the blaze spawner I had set originally is unable to be set again due to worldEdit issues. It's current slimes. There are other blaze spawners. Your stuff going bye bye is a result of Vanilla Minecraft, sucks.
  3. Jump is a velocity skill and is highly dependent on no lag, today Mojang had issues with their name changing servers and they have since been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.