• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Some Issues, to me

Cotroni7

Stone
Well when I started playing herocraft, I decided to play with my friends, We all choose a way to make an overpowered tag team right, but when we did we used what all or at least most mmrpgs and rpgs games have for classes be stuck with 1 healer, 2-4 rogues for damage and 2 warriors for defense right.Well we hit a really big road block now, Rogues tier 2 do no damage,and i checked the wiki all give a prefect example with the damage classes of rogue and warrior
Ninja: Tools (damage in hp)
MaterialSword*Pick axeAxeSpadeHoe
Wood
Yes.png
26-32
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Stone
Yes.png
27-36
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Iron
Yes.png
30-42
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Diamond
Yes.png
34-50
No.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Gold
Yes.png
35-53
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Bow
Yes.png

Samurai: Tools (damage in hp)
Wood
Yes.png
25-44
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Stone
Yes.png
33-58
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Iron
Yes.png
41-79
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Diamond
Yes.png
45-89
No.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Gold
Yes.png
51-99
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Bow
Yes.png

Look at the stats, I understand that in every game samurai and ninja are the damage classes but samarai does more damage than ninja ?? !! I dont understand how its possible and also me and my friend who is a samurai were dueling right

He can almost spam Disgrace,While my blitz has a really long cool down and a there is a slowdown for the skill !! I found it really odd that a warrior class does more damage than the damage of rogue classes, samurai is maybe 1 of the damage classes of warrior but I wouldn't expect it to be better than all of the damage classes of rogue. I have a lot more to show but this bugs me the most because I am a ninja but the rogue and warrior are completely different tiers and i wouldn't expect the tier two for warrior to become more of a dps damage class for tier two.Right ??I have people can agree on this, and i am sure other players on the server will agree on this.I honestly believe that rogue tier 2 classes need to be worked on because of the fact that rogue and the rogue tier 2 should be the best melee dps classes, but its the warrior tier 2 who took that role ... warrior tier 2 should be more defenses classes and they are they just do to much damage, dragoon, samurai, dread knight and paladin.I love most of the classes and I love the way the fireworks come out for certain skills (honestly really cool thing to add) but I don't like how warrior has better dps and damage than the rogue.I am only talking about tier 2, and I understand if you don't do anything because if you were you would have to look at all the classes again.

Well if you need to look more in to this go ahead, you can even ask me questions

Keep In Mind This is only 2 classes I am showing, take a look at the others too i just gave an example

Ultanian

Portal
Well when I started playing herocraft, I decided to play with my friends, We all choose a way to make an overpowered tag team right, but when we did we used what all or at least most mmrpgs and rpgs games have for classes be stuck with 1 healer, 2-4 rogues for damage and 2 warriors for defense right.Well we hit a really big road block now, Rogues tier 2 do no damage,and i checked the wiki all give a prefect example with the damage classes of rogue and warrior
Ninjas have Backstab I believe, doing more damage than Wiki says.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
Wood
Yes.png
26-32
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Stone
Yes.png
27-36
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Iron
Yes.png
30-42
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Diamond
Yes.png
34-50
No.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Gold
Yes.png
35-53
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Bow
Yes.png

Samurai: Tools (damage in hp)
Wood
Yes.png
25-44
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Stone
Yes.png
33-58
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Iron
Yes.png
41-79
Yes.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Diamond
Yes.png
45-89
No.png
No.png
No.png
No.png

Gold
Yes.png
51-99
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Yes.png
Bow
Yes.png

Look at the stats, I understand that in every game samurai and ninja are the damage classes but samarai does more damage than ninja ?? !! I dont understand how its possible and also me and my friend who is a samurai were dueling right

He can almost spam Disgrace,While my blitz has a really long cool down and a there is a slowdown for the skill !! I found it really odd that a warrior class does more damage than the damage of rogue classes, samurai is maybe 1 of the damage classes of warrior but I wouldn't expect it to be better than all of the damage classes of rogue. I have a lot more to show but this bugs me the most because I am a ninja but the rogue and warrior are completely different tiers and i wouldn't expect the tier two for warrior to become more of a dps damage class for tier two.Right ??I have people can agree on this, and i am sure other players on the server will agree on this.I honestly believe that rogue tier 2 classes need to be worked on because of the fact that rogue and the rogue tier 2 should be the best melee dps classes, but its the warrior tier 2 who took that role ... warrior tier 2 should be more defenses classes and they are they just do to much damage, dragoon, samurai, dread knight and paladin.I love most of the classes and I love the way the fireworks come out for certain skills (honestly really cool thing to add) but I don't like how warrior has better dps and damage than the rogue.I am only talking about tier 2, and I understand if you don't do anything because if you were you would have to look at all the classes again.

Well if you need to look more in to this go ahead, you can even ask me questions

Keep In Mind This is only 2 classes I am showing, take a look at the others too i just gave an example
Ninja used to do more damage than sammy but in the last patch they swapped from left click to win. They deal extreamely substatial damage when attacking from behind. A good ninja find ways to either sneak up or strafe to hit players from the back

Cotroni7

Stone
what about the other rogue classes, are they all meant to sneak, bard doesnt sound like a class meant to sneak
right ? What about ranger ? or runeblade ??I see alot more skill and sword damage for the warrior tier 2 and i am not just talking about there stats i am uncluding there skills

Last edited:

Cotroni7

Stone
and backstab doesnt do as much as what it says, when your pretty strong paladin or dragoon is wearing armo?? ?

Last edited:

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
and backstab doesnt do as much as what it says, when your pretty strong paladin or dragoon is wearing armo?? ?
Rogues are generally high damage low health. They aren't meant to solo warrior specs. Ninja's backstab while sneaking is 165% extra dmg. At 50 base dmg with a diamond sword, a maxed ninja sneaking behind you is doing around 130 dmg per left click. Which fits into ninja's description of killing fast and then escaping perfectly.

Ultanian

Portal
what about the other rogue classes, are they all meant to sneak, bard doesnt sound like a class meant to sneak
right ? What about ranger ? or runeblade ??I see alot more skill and sword damage for the warrior tier 2 and i am not just talking about there stats i am uncluding there skills
Rogues are stealth classes, but not meant to all be hit fast hit hard. Ninjas are the assasins, Rangers hit from afar, Runeblades use kiting with swords, and Bards are the support class, with skills that heal and add effects.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah, I've been complaining about Warrior specs doing too much damage whilst all being tanky. You'll be surprised to know that Samurai used to be even better than it currently is not too long ago.