• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sold

@Keffalump
IGN:TheBulldogg72
Age/Country: 20/ USA
What you think you can bring to the town: I can help protect and if anyone needs help ill try my best to help them
Class/prof: Warrior lvl 7, Crafter lvl 10
Mastered Classes: none...
Why do you want to join Akahi: looking for a good town with pretty good protection so i can get started...
Misc info: Im a laid back person I dont cause any problems I wont steal from other town members(I think getting it myself is more rewarding) I always follow the rules I keep to myself most of the time so you wont have a problem with me

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: The_Chase
Age/Country: 19, Louisiana
What you think you can bring to the town: somewhat a protection...and help out with anybody that needs help
Class/prof: Rouge lvl. 8, Crafter ?
mastered classes: None
Why do you want to join Akahi: Because i need a town to live in that has good protection to get higher in lvl.
Misc info: im not a person to bother people, and will follow all the rules

@Keffalump
I don't think I have power to accept people but I think it would be cool if you joined the town. You can level up and I can help you raid once your a higher level.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
@Keffalump
What you think you can bring to the town: I can help protect and if anyone needs help ill try my best to help them
Why do you want to join Akahi: looking for a good town with pretty good protection so i can get started...
Misc info: Im a laid back person I dont cause any problems I wont steal from other town members(I think getting it myself is more rewarding) I always follow the rules I keep to myself most of the time so you wont have a problem with me
Just wondering are you friends with the_chase? Also what I said to chase also applys to you. I'm going to go see if I can get a hold of keffalump.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
Lol well keffalump and I are on vacation so we won't be able to meet with you guys unroll next week good luck.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
It is recommended. If you have a mic you can jump into the servers team speak and talk to the people in the town and others of course. Team speak is good for raiding and is much better then typing. It's like Skype but for much more people.

Wolfzee

ICE ICE ICE!
Payed taxes for 7/16/12 - Brutalacerate

Attachments

• 2012-07-16_15.29.30.png
    2012-07-16_15.29.30.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 5

Keffalump

Soulsand
IGN: The_Chase
Age/Country: 19, Louisiana
What you think you can bring to the town: somewhat a protection...and help out with anybody that needs help
Class/prof: Rouge lvl. 8, Crafter ?
mastered classes: None
Why do you want to join Akahi: Because i need a town to live in that has good protection to get higher in lvl.
Misc info: im not a person to bother people, and will follow all the rules

@Keffalump
accepted, talk to me in-game and we will get you set up

Keffalump

Soulsand
@Keffalump
Accepted, talk to me in can so we can get you set up