• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

sold

Keffalump

Soulsand
SOLD TO MINERJOESDOG
Town Name: Akahi (I believe we are stuck with it)
Mayor: Keffalump
Sic: Piggy37
Bankers: Keffalump
Misc info: we are the new akahi, everybody in the old akahi is off regions, if u wish to rejoin, pm me in game. If you are a member of old akahi and have an lwc in it, please remove it. i have found a few so far
Signatures: Keffalump/Popsiclefresh/Thomaslemarte/Readyaimhide/The_Chase/Thebulldogg72/Piggy37
Rules:
1. Follow server rules
2. Do not kill other town members for any reason
3. Do not be a jerk
4. Do not cause problems
5. Do not rob fellow town members
6. If you do not fit in well or are not like but most town members, you may be asked to leave
7. You will be given 3 strikes before being asked to leave(severity of crime will depend on number of strikes given)
Tax Info:
7/2/12-100c-payed to Xanipher

Keffalump

Soulsand
If you would like to apply, pm me in game or apply below in this format.
IGN:
Age/Country:
What you think you can bring to the town:
Class/prof:
mastered classes:
Why do you want to join Akahi:
Misc info:

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
I think I should banker because I am great extorter and I have expirince with laundering money. I can easily take all the people's gold in the town sell it then magically so i cans become rich. This is how good I am at banger.

Keffalump

Soulsand
I think I should banker because I am great extorter and I have expirince with laundering money. I can easily take all the people's gold in the town sell it then magically so i cans become rich. This is how good I am at banger.
Denied, for not being brave enough

The_Chase

Wood
IGN: The_Chase
Age/Country: 19, Louisiana
What you think you can bring to the town: somewhat a protection...and help out with anybody that needs help
Class/prof: Rouge lvl. 8, Crafter ?
mastered classes: None
Why do you want to join Akahi: Because i need a town to live in that has good protection to get higher in lvl.
Misc info: im not a person to bother people, and will follow all the rules

@Keffalump