• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Social-Pets! Ethical Micro-Transactions!

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
So, curiousity. Will it be possible to earn pets through other means, such as completing difficult tasks?

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
If you buy multiple pets to they all follow you around at once? that could get pretty annoying.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Can they be named? If they are named does it appear above their head?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Some pets should be created and handed out as Event rewards ONLY.

No way to purchase them.
Maybe do that with the Baby Zombie (not villager)

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I reckon there should be one pet you can get through a quest. It would give everyone on the server a chance to get a pet although it should be the same pet so if you wanna stand out you gotta grab yourselves one of these.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
Is it possible to get animals with different colours?
To be honest, I actually don't think that would be a possibility, since it's with skins, it could be possible with a texturepack that allows RandomMobs, but then it'd just be completely random.
If there was a way to make mobs work with a hue instead of a fixed color, then it could possibly be possible.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Hmm. The future always holds promising things, I may wind up springing some cash on a personal pet.