• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So this happened

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
They just kept spawning.............
I eventually got ganked by 2 skellies who spawned behind me
2014-03-27_21.02.07.png 2014-03-27_21.02.37.png

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
That is a LOT of zombies... I never have that many mobs near me XD
Once one zombies spawns they all just keep spawning more and more.
And if you think that was a lot of zombies imagine the chat spam when plague would end. 15+ zombies infected with plague and then it ending.

Haha! Sometimes I feel like someone is spawning mobs on me.
Zombies like to spawn friends when you start fighting them. Sometimes this happens

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Once one zombies spawns they all just keep spawning more and more.
And if you think that was a lot of zombies imagine the chat spam when plague would end. 15+ zombies infected with plague and then it ending.

Zombies like to spawn friends when you start fighting them. Sometimes this happens
Well I know its a very small chance, and this chance goes down per zombie spawned... so unless you somehow managed to hit them 1-Mil+ times with a non damaging item... I don't see how all of those could happen naturaly... probably a bug or really bad luck

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Well I know its a very small chance, and this chance goes down per zombie spawned... so unless you somehow managed to hit them 1-Mil+ times with a non damaging item... I don't see how all of those could happen naturaly... probably a bug or really bad luck
I'm guessing luck as this in not the first time this has happened to me. This is just the most drastic.

Ultanian

Portal
They don't have to spawn when hit, they also spawn when you don't look directly at them.

zecaseo

ICE ICE ICE!
Happened to me in a diamond strip mine near the edge of the map, was fighting single zombie when all of a sudden eight more spawned out of him.

And additionally near the same place when an absolute HORDE of nearly 30 zombies swarmed Roanoke

Should mention this was all before the map expand

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
what you have to do is find a creeper and blow it up next to them and then kill the zombies at low health for exp and souls.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
what you have to do is find a creeper and blow it up next to them and then kill the zombies at low health for exp and souls.
Thing is, I saw two zombies and went to fight them, next thing I know there are 15 of them. I wish I could've killed them :( but skeletons are OP and murdered me

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
I've made trains on the noobs pve'ing in the swamp. Gather up 20 mobs and drop them at the mini castle.