• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So I'm looking to play...

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
My summoner level's only 8, I've remade about 4 accounts now so I'm not a greenhorn.

I couldn't even tell you how long I've played, but its a long time. I'd say I'm fairly decent.

If anyone wants to play add Testes Of Fury

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
well... okay heres how it happened.

I started off playing like a month after beta I think? LoL isn't that old is it? Anyways, I of course starting out left lots of games, and after awhile it just started showing and I didn't like it. So, I decide to remake and get to 27ish and my problem with him was I could have stuck with him, but he had a few leaves I didn't like and then I bought T2 runes on him, which just screwed me over for T3 runes. Then, on my lower level (19ish?) He got banned around the 20th of december (this year) and he didn't get 450 riot points, and they told me in an email people would probably keep reporting me for the name. So, I remade and made testes of fury 8D.

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Ah fair enough lol, I have leaves myself but they were all from the net being turned off -_- fortunately leaves don't show anymore at lobby etc. I joined LoL around Dec 2009 coming from DotA and HoN and the game is fairly fresh still being released in Sept/Oct 09 is I remember correctly.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Oh, well still I like rolling with the name Testes of Fury, it would be a good FU sticker to the judges during competitive play 8D.

I'm getting a little bored, you up for a pubstomp?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
As long as you are not as bad as Hanpeter I will play with you! I already gotta carry Sidesummy, Neo_Exdeath, and Brutal but you could tag along.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
As long as you are not as bad as Hanpeter I will play with you! I already gotta carry Sidesummy, Neo_Exdeath, and Brutal but you could tag along.
Come join me, I will carry your carry to awesomeness.
my avarange taric score is 3/0/20, do I need to say anything else?

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Come join me, I will carry your carry to awesomeness.
my avarange taric score is 3/0/20, do I need to say anything else?
My average Rammus score is 12/0/29, best score 46/2/74 oh yeh, I went there. My 2 hours and 30 minute game.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
My average Rammus score is 12/0/29, best score 46/2/74 oh yeh, I went there. My 2 hours and 30 minute game.
Yeah, exacly. "rammus",uber pubstomper. Nuff said.
The easyest champ to get a penntakill with, I'm not impressed before you show me some good stuff with maokai ;)
which is my main btw.

nmtonj

Soulsand
Yeah, exacly. "rammus",uber pubstomper. Nuff said.
The easyest champ to get a penntakill with, I'm not impressed before you show me some good stuff with maokai ;)
which is my main btw.
I'll pwn you with my tanky evelyn

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Lol Rammus jungle is not easy, you better Mao jungle or I will throw babies at you.

pyrokinetic

Legacy Supporter 4
Carry-Jungle-Tank-Support-Shen represent

(No really, I can and do play Shen in all of these roles, he's gotta be the most versatile champ in the game)

Also rammus jungle was easy the 4-5 times I played it, I just start with Regrowth Pendant (don't need armor 'cause my runes and masteries give me like 25 armor) and build it into philo stone, that way you always have hp and mana to gank, and if your team sucks and pushes too much meaning you can't gank you won't get too far behind thanks to the gold passive.

I play everything except AD carry. Mostly AP Shaco, Maokai, Shen, Renekton and Janna. Got an 87% win rate with Janna in ranked right now :)

Add me if you wanna play a game: pyrokinetiq

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Woho! Im ranged AD all the way, sometimes Melee AD top solo (like gank). Freaking love just farming like hell at start, getting sweet items and 2 hit AP noobs. But i play on EU west. But incase anyone is playing there add TheRumpTroll!