• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

So I wrote a guide...

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
If you like my work, I suggest checking out this. Its a mild guide on LoL etiquette.
Something I wrote because LoL has the worst online community bar none.

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
YOU HAVE ALL THIS FREE TIME AND YOU CHOSE TO WRITE THIS IN STEAD OF MORE LORE!!

HULK MODE ENGAGE!

(good work on the guild tho...)

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
lawl, im a total noob to LoL,
SO if you insist on helping noobs then please answer my questions :)

Should i use riot's reccomended builds or look for guides on the champion if so should how do i choose which guide to follow?
Should I buy cheap champions that look ok or save up and buy others?
What champions should i avoid?
What should i do when someone tells me to go in a seperate lane when i would rather be in a lane with my friend?
How to avoid getting 5v2'd by bots?
Is it a good idea to play the weekly free champions to see what they are like and therefore understanding more about champions skills etc... To help defeat them?

Any other tips on playing are welcome :D

Also i live in the UK so i'm on EU west server, should I transfer to north america as thats where everyone seems to play?

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Should i use riot's reccomended builds or look for guides on the champion if so should how do i choose which guide to follow?
Guides always provide a better build, riots recommended builds are sometimes useful, but there are better ones out there

Should I buy cheap champions that look ok or save up and buy others?
Save up and buy champions you want to play. No champion is 'better' than another, they just have different uses.

What champions should i avoid?
Avoid buying, or avoid in game?

What should i do when someone tells me to go in a seperate lane when i would rather be in a lane with my friend?
Who goes in what lane is very important. If you're laning Kassadin bottom, you're going to have a bad time, know which champs go where because you won't always be able to lane with a friend.

How to avoid getting 5v2'd by bots?
Please elaborate

Is it a good idea to play the weekly free champions to see what they are like and therefore understanding more about champions skills etc... To help defeat them?
It is a very good idea to learn more champions. Chose one you like and learn the fuck out of them, then broaden your knowledge base. Understanding your enemy is defeating your enemy.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Avoid buying and also thanks for answering my questions im one step closer to been a half decent LoL player. :p
There are no champs you should avoid, know them all because you will face them all. I have faced them all in PvP, some more than others but I've faced them all

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I love this guide, I need to get around to write my own. In general @judgedread540 if you go to Mobafire.com, Solomid.com, or even youtube , and look up a certain champion, it will give you everything from Builds, Counters, and Roles/Lanes.