• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Snipped]'s Whitelist Application (Reapplying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaksif

Glowing Redstone
Note: I am re-applying for Herocraft after over a year's absence, since the whitelist has been apparently damaged. For reference, here is my previous application.
  1. Minecraft In-game name: [Snipped]
  2. Location & Age: Australia, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None.
  4. Referral(s): The current active players I know on Herocraft include Sheez, Fonjo, ButtKittens, ArguableLobster, Kbslayer, Gigyas6, BrickWork, and Enchantomancer. There may be others that I am not currently aware of, but they are all the players I can recall at this time.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through reading about the plugin Heroes. Another server I play on uses Heroes, so I searched it up on Bukkit and found out that you guys made it yourselves! It's a great plugin - hence I'm curious to see what else the staff team have up their sleeves! I have recently returned to Herocraft after an admin from a Minecraft server that is currently in a hibernation period recommended for some of the community to play together here, so I'm re-applying, since the whitelist has apparently been damaged.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I enjoy building, as well as being a friendly and helpful player in the community. I've heard good things about this server from those listed in the referrals question, and I'd like to be able to call myself a part of the community.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF6
  10. Additional Info: I'm an active Steam gamer, and I love to play games like Portal, Half-Life 2, and Team Fortress 2. I'm also a helpful person, and I enjoy to show my best attitude whenever possible. I've been playing Minecraft since October 2010, so I have a reasonable amount of experience with the game. I am also a Sectional Moderator on the Minecraft Forums, for the Off Topic section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.