• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sniped105 mute appeal

Sniped105

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Sniped105
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: 8:30 AST roughly I think
Reason for ban: Complaining in Off topic
Your story: While in the tournament, my team was doing amazing, and we were 1 round away from the new title. In the second round, the other team subbed in multiple people that were not signed up, and one of them had a broken skill that was able to one hit everyone on our side at full health. We lost the tournament, and I exclaimed in off topic that it was not fair to allow them the substitutes. It has been nearly a month and what I did was out of character and unjustified. It was very immature of me; I should have been more considerate since Kainzo was having crash issues and trying to deal with multiple people contacting him. I am sorry for my anger, and hope that this does not affect your impression on me. I feel as though I have let down the community from something so small, even though I am not very well known or popular. Again, my sincerest apologies. Thank you for taking the time to read through this, and I hope you do consider giving me another chance.