• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Sneb01's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneb01

Dirt
IGN: Sneb01
Location & Age: United Kingdom, England, Peterborough Age: 18
Previous Ban(s):I have never been banned from a server and I have been to many.
Referral: WagerWarrior77
Reason You Should Be Accepted: I have read and accepted from the Wiki. I bring Pride and happiness to not only myself but other people and help people when badly in need. I've always wanted to be in one of the top servers if not THE best servers and I heard from WagerWarrior77 that this server could be. I love all the points in Minecraft e.g Exploring, Mining, PvPing, Building and much more.
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: My friend WagerWarrior77 told me about it and he said it is the best server he has been on. I also like playing with my friends and in the past it made it alot more fun.
Have you voted for HeroCraft: I have and I will try too do it on a daily basis if i can.
Additional info: I hope to work on my computer skills so i can help people out. :)
I hope You had lots of fun reading about me,
Thanks Sneb

Sneb01

Dirt
Yes, I did read the server rules on the Wiki it doesn't say or at least i couldn't see that bit.

Sneb01

Dirt
God why do I always screw up, I just wanted to be in this server. : (
Can you still Review it?

Sneb01

Dirt
Sorry.
:( And i was Bored, i just wanted to see the wall
You seem to be able to do everyone else's in one day!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The best way to try and see if Bona is willing to re-review the application despite your issues with following the rules, is to perhaps message him privately and ask him.

Not posting in the thread over and over. Try to be nice and polite and message him about it.

@Bonafideb3ast

Status
Not open for further replies.