• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Sneak

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Alright, so to explain this bug as simply and as possible if you are sneaking as a ninja it will rubberband /Glitch you back to the place you were running. If you are hit by a player it will glitch you back also. Hope this sums up the problem if not reply, and i can address it with more detail.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright, so to explain this bug as simply and as possible if you are sneaking as a ninja it will rubberband /Glitch you back to the place you were running. If you are hit by a player it will glitch you back also. Hope this sums up the problem if not reply, and i can address it with more detail.

This is an accurate account of whats been happening. Was going to start this thread myself just now. Sometimes /sneak works just fine, but a lot of times (particularly when I actually need it in a life or death situation) its broken and I'm basically stuck in place due to the rubberbanding effect until i turn sneak off.

@Delfofthebla

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Im glad to see other people are having the same problem as me, and it's not just me :)

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
This issue also occurs when using Sneak + Accelerando as a Bard. I believe it also happened last map. I thought someone reported it, but I seem to be mistaken.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
If you play as a class with Sneak you might have noticed this. If you walk outside a 1-block or more drop, then you will start rubberbanding every time you try to move untill you un-Sneak. Trying to Sneak again will no matter what stop you from moving, wether it's walking or sprinting. You will constantly rubberband back after walking/sprinting one block. This is really a problem for classes such as Ninja which are dependant on being sneaky.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
This is a currently unfixable Nocheat issue. I've talked to the devs about it, but I can't say I know how far off a fix is. Just gonna have to bear with it :/

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
If you play as a class with Sneak you might have noticed this. If you walk outside a 1-block or more drop, then you will start rubberbanding every time you try to move untill you un-Sneak. Trying to Sneak again will no matter what stop you from moving, wether it's walking or sprinting. You will constantly rubberband back after walking/sprinting one block. This is really a problem for classes such as Ninja which are dependant on being sneaky.
@Delfofthebla @MyPictures <<<

We'll need to see why this occurring.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
So there was a reload of NoCheat yesterday that solved the issue of Sneak paralyzing you after walking 50 blocks no matter what, however it still rubberbands you in contact with water and PvP which is kind of ruining if you are fleeing or re-positioning.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I also noticed while sprining in sneak mode that if you jump off a block edge, and it has to be exactly at the edge of the block you'll rubberband back completely messing up the jump. Probably another no cheat issue. This one is avoidable if you know what you're doing at least.

To fix the other rubberband issue where you can't move at all the only fix for this is to relog.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I also noticed while sprining in sneak mode that if you jump off a block edge, and it has to be exactly at the edge of the block you'll rubberband back completely messing up the jump. Probably another no cheat issue. This one is avoidable if you know what you're doing at least.

To fix the other rubberband issue where you can't move at all the only fix for this is to relog.
After they reloaded NoCheat yesterday I haven't experienced being paralyzed by rubberbanding except in PvP and in contact with water.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
After they reloaded NoCheat yesterday I haven't experienced being paralyzed by rubberbanding except in PvP and in contact with water.

hmm okay, I'll have to check it out, I haven't played since the reload