• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smokeykiller51's Application

1. In-game name: smokeykiller51
  2. Location & Age: USA , AZ , 22
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Nope getting banned is for losers who break rules.
  4. Referral(s): Dark_lord_666
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Hmm Because im a fun person to have around. I like to work in team projects. I run my own server so I can speculate on any server glitches that may arise (well basic issues :) ). Also im good at defusing peoples verbal arguments that may arise. Other then that I just like to have fun and Build.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend asked me about it one day. Said i hadn't seen it. Once he showed it to me i was just like why isnt regular minecraft this awesome? From then on I wanted to play.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes I did.
  8. Additional Info: Unfortunatly due to a hard drive crash i have no such screenshot however. I did used to work in a real life mine as a repair tech. so minning in minecraft brings back some very found memories of molten copper and abbrasive silica dust. and all the wounderful fumes from the burning heavy metals. So I also like to smelt in minecraft because for me its smell-o-vision. Look forward to playing on this awesome server.
  9. Fortheremore I read all the rules and they are understood , and I would never break them or think of breaking them. :)

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
* currently reviewing *

@Smokeykiller51,

Please check your inbox for some questions pertaining to your application.

Thank you.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Congratulations - you have been accepted.

Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox for more information.

Thank you.