• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Smilyboss Whitelist Application

Smilyboss

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name: Smilyboss
Location & Age: Australia & 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): TheMrLief _Husky_
How did you hear about Herocraft?: TheMrLief
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a decent player. that Speaks english, i try my hardest to help servers and i like to build and stuff xD
Special key: {HCs9}
Additional Info:

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
I found a ban. Could you please explain what happened and when the ban occurred?

[0] => matcatsmp.com .:. Banned for not following the rules.

Smilyboss

Dirt
Um yes about that this is my brothers old account and he gave it to me as a present so im not sure what servers he has been on ect. should have told you that before

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Husky, please don't post on applications. Do you still share the account?

Smilyboss

Dirt
No he has stoped playing minecraft. because he has moved on with his life so its just me now

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Everything looks good. Could you just tell me a little bit more about yourself. For example, what other games do you play or what are your hobbies?

Smilyboss

Dirt
well some of the other games i play are CS:S, G mod and other RTS games and in minecraft i like to play Tekkit and Factions

Didag

Legacy Supporter 7
Alright then, everything looks good. Congratulations! You've been accepted to Herocraft :) Please check your inbox. And name change please @Lastivity :) IGN: Smilyboss