• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Slimes. Slimes everywhere.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Whenever killing a slime or magma slime, the smaller ones show 0/225 until you hit them then they show 0/225 XXX/225 side by side, it's really confusing, I was wondering if there was a fix to re-register the mob's hp display after maybe checking if the slime is dead or check its metadata or something if its a bigger one. I HAVE NO CLUE but please fix, kthx

Also, can we go back to using floating hearts above mobs? it was so ingenius maybe even floating hearts, then above the hearts the numbers.

so like

Magma Cube: 225/225
V V V V V V V V V

and like

Rage Zombie: 450/450
V V V V V V V V V V
V V V V V V V V

each heart representing 25 hp or something. (maybe even 50, and each half heart represent 25 universally.) (this reminds me of seeing oldschool rpg bosses where their health bars were just huge. its fun, and more informative.)

or, if that's too difficult, perhaps something like a %. every mob gets 10 hearts and the hearts there would only display a % of the mobs max health. (more confusing imo)

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
is there not a way to check the mobs metadata before the mechanic applies itself? something? It only really needs to reset on two of the mobs, Magma cubes and slimes?