• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Slight Technical Issuie

Raktus

Air
Every so often I'll be wandering around, just looking at things when my Minecraft window will go black and stop responding. No error report or anything of the sort, just requires a complete restart. Wondering if anyone knows what might be cuasing such a thing?

Raktus

Air
Shouldn't have any installed, deleted most of my folders when I stopped running my own server. Cleared the %appdata% and everything....

Raktus

Air
I should also say, when I said 'every so often' I ment within 10 minutes of logging in.

Aesi

Legacy Supporter 3
I've seen a couple townies with similar issues, from not updating to 1.4.01 from 1.4. I dont know if u have the same issue but u should make sure.

Raktus

Air
I've deleted all my files a number of times and ran the .exe with forced update and it still happens.

Raktus

Air
It just boggles me that I can delete every trace of Minecraft from my computer and still get the problem. Makes me think its not a Minecraft problem in and of itself, especially if not everyone has it.