• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

SleepinLazarus' White List application

• SleepinLazarus
  • IL, US, 23
  • None http://mcbans.com/player/sleepinlazarus
  • Sqwid
  • I hope to bring someone of interest. I may not be the best at pvp but I do enjoy a good arrow to anyone's face. I also enjoy simply walking along/creating paths. Be it a traveling merchant or a crafting profession I want to provide economical fun to what ever town I call home. Or I'll be a hermit and set up a house to myself. The character will develop as I go along and based on what happens to me, either way I hope to bring in a rich character to the game. I don't grief and I respect people's boundaries and will not build on officially or unofficially claimed land without permission. I'm respectful and polite.
  • Sqwid plays and said it was fantastic.
  • Yes, and I will every day to help support the server.
  • I want a RP experience in minecraft and hope to have fun.
Some additional information:
I've rp'ed in a few games and provided a fun experience for many players. I've made intricate stories on some of the WoW servers back when I played and provided a fun, wholesome experience. I want to play and join the community by providing fun and entertainment as well as someone others may role play with. I'm friendly and enjoy helping if need be. I respect other people's creations and I want to avoid a grief server like some of the others I have played on. I hope to bring an interesting character into herocraft and I will always be friendly and respectful. Please if any other questions arise that you wish to be answered in reviewing me, Or if just some general ones arise in the future I would be happy to answer them. I hope I get to log on and see everyone soon.

(I accidentally clicked to post my additional information while I was working on it and thus broke the rule about only staff posting, at least first. So apologies for the messing around with my application and changing, I just hope I am able to join and am very excited.)

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
You've been accepted! Welcome to Herocraft! Be sure to review the rules and browse our forums a bit to get to know the game a bit more!