• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Skullgirls =p

Searax

Legacy Supporter 4
Just got Skullgirls yesterday so far loving it. Anyone else playing if so wish to teach a noob the basics? Im just new to the skullsgirls but have plenty of fighting games experience (3rd strike, mvc3, etc, etc.). Or maybe just want to talk about it? Favorite characters, your best match. Would like to hear it all!

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Just got Skullgirls yesterday so far loving it. Anyone else playing if so wish to teach a noob the basics? Im just new to the skullsgirls but have plenty of fighting games experience (3rd strike, mvc3, etc, etc.). Or maybe just want to talk about it? Favorite characters, your best match. Would like to hear it all!

When you first mentioned it I was thinking what Skullgirls could be, so I looked it up. Appears to be a hentai version of umvc3 lol. Personally I've played the SF series, SC series, KI and umvc3 only, so I'm not a big pro at fighting games.
But if you've played mvc3 you shouldn't have problems with Skullgirls, because it seems to be very similar to me.