• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Skirmish Glitch

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
Did u even know what I am talking about?
I am telling u that caster just can't survive in skirmish
Even they are high lved caster.
Warrior can easily kill any caster even they are low skilled. And yes caster sucks and difficult to lv up.
So people who says wizard are op are wrong, even if they are op, those guys need to train from caster to wizard
which is a really tough job.

has400

Legacy Supporter 6
Warrior can easily kill any caster even they are low skilled. And yes caster sucks and difficult to lv up.
So people who says wizard are op are wrong, even if they are op, those guys need to train from caster to wizard
I'm going to say this straight up, you're dumb.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
People who say Wizards are op play a class that cant completely murder Wizard, and know at least something. If a Wizard cant beat any Warrior specs, you are doing something wrong.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Took me 6 days to get from level 1 to 55 in wizard. Wizard is super-easy to level. I destroy most warriors in skirmishes, however it depends a lot on their teammate and my teammate. If two wizards fight a Goon and a Ninja, it would be hard for the wizard team even though one of them is warrior. DK Terror and Empathy is a bitch, same for Jump/Spear/Impale, but as a caster don't stand there taking dmg, simply kite.

Use combos as a caster, don't just use fireball on everything that moves.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I am not saying wizard isn't op
But to get this op character they need to lv up caster first
which is a really difficult process.
And warrior can wear iron or chain armor
but caster can only wear leather and gold which is hard to find
If warriors get near any caster it is death.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And just to let u know I am not a native speaker
So if u don't really understand what I am talking about
just ask[DOUBLEPOST=1356948703,1356948631][/DOUBLEPOST]Caster which is low lv only have fireball .

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
And also kiting is what I usually do
but due to lag and some skills like jump and blink
I just can't do anything that is useful to flee or battle them
I agree with ur post that skirmish is a game which really rely on ur teammate.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
and the guy who is f-palming all my post recently use some sense and read before u f-palm anyone ans comment what did they wrote wrong

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
If you are a caster, just ignore all the armors, because your magic skills arent affected by the armors anyway. Casters rarely use armor from what I have seen, unless they either have a lot of money/leather or are really high level and find themselves wanting armor. Jump is somewhat easily dodgeable, when you see a Jump message, turn around and run from where the Dragoon came from, and it will -hopefully- jump over you without getting any hits. As with Blink, I believe Wizards use it only to escape for a bit, so it doesnt make your kiting harder. Caster isnt hard to master, as it took me (one of the slowest levelers) only 2 days to do. Also, I think this is going a bit offtopic.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Unspecced casters shouldn't fight other classes anyway... However a wizard learns lots of good spells early on, Icebolt at 5, Root at 10 and pulse at 20. At 10 you already have a nice little combo. Root, icebolt, Fireball, repeat.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I agree with all of u but how can u lv up a caster to max in two days
I played HC for a week already but caster only ten and crafter only12

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
I agree with all of u but how can u lv up a caster to max in two days
I played HC for a week already but caster only ten and crafter only12
To level up anything, really, just go to a swamp and kill a ton of mobs. i say a swamp because swamps spawn slimes and those big ones give shitloads of exp.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
Newerth's main swamp is only 1000 blocks away. I can show it to you if you get back on the server when it goes back up.