• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Skills Fireworks colours!

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
(As a disclaimer I have only seen this for windwalk but I assume there are other skills like it)
Although I like the aesthetics of the fireworks once a skill has been used, the colours don't make sense or atleast not for windwalk.​
Windwalk would symbolises: air, clouds, wind, etc. Therefor you would expect the fireworks colour to be a mix between white, gray and maybe black but it is currently pink/purple which has no resemblance to the name other than maybe someone walk on the wind in pink shoes.​
As I said above I have only seen it for windwalk but if there are others it would be nice for peope to post the names of the skills with the current colour and what colours might better suit the skill to see if this could be changed to make the fireworks better suited for the skill name.​
Hopefully you beautiful staff members like the idea ;)
Dexy

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
(As a disclaimer I have only seen this for windwalk but I assume there are other skills like it)
Although I like the aesthetics of the fireworks once a skill has been used, the colours don't make sense or atleast not for windwalk.​
Windwalk would symbolises: air, clouds, wind, etc. Therefor you would expect the fireworks colour to be a mix between white, gray and maybe black but it is currently pink/purple which has no resemblance to the name other than maybe someone walk on the wind in pink shoes.​
As I said above I have only seen it for windwalk but if there are others it would be nice for peope to post the names of the skills with the current colour and what colours might better suit the skill to see if this could be changed to make the fireworks better suited for the skill name.​
Hopefully you beautiful staff members like the idea ;)
Dexy
Easy fix, it was probably just copy/pasted in (by me).