• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill] Smelting

Is Smelting A Good Idea

• No Its Not A Good Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok, so I was thinking about the prospecting skill here and alot of people said it should be for miner ect. So now im thinking what would be a good skill? I had came up with a skill called "Smelting" I personalty think it should Break down Ores and other Stone materials such as gold diamond iron to get other materials from that. Such as if you smelt an iron bar or iron ore you will get a chance to get another ore gravel dirt or stone.

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Ih0p? and by smelting I thought you'd mean like SuperHeat from Runescape - it is when for example on Minecraft, you'll superheat an iron ore and turn it into an iron ingot without a furnace.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
Ih0p? and by smelting I thought you'd mean like SuperHeat from Runescape - it is when for example on Minecraft, you'll superheat an iron ore and turn it into an iron ingot without a furnace.

This is already a skill.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Ok, so I was thinking about the prospecting skill here and alot of people said it should be for miner ect. So now im thinking what would be a good skill? I had came up with a skill called "Smelting" I personalty think it should Break down Ores and other Stone materials such as gold diamond iron to get other materials from that. Such as if you smelt an iron bar or iron ore you will get a chance to get another ore gravel dirt or stone.

How could you receive the item from a furnace? It only gives you the item after it's been smelted, and I doubt that it can be changed to register when you use a furnace.

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
Kind of, and in some way.