• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Skill] Jump tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GraRona

Portal
I'm not complaining about dragoon's class at all. I was asking for help in making jump a more fun and challenging ability. Apparently only a few people understood that. What other classes have I complained about? I seem to recall The only complaints came from other people about me and claiming that I hack everytime i smear the floor with their faces. I'm sorry for trying to make the game more fun and diversify people into other classes?

Megan, you seemed to have no problem in healers spamming bandage/pray back when they could, so I view this argument and post as completely irrelevant.

MeganPerk

Legacy Supporter 6
So i guess even trying to make a suggestion to make a skill better is something too hard for elementary IQ people to handle. Might as well lock it since people are only on these forums to flame and troll @malmenca especially. Once again, lost faith in the forum community.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
@iHazBryn - shutup, don't cause anymore flaming than what has already occurred. We understand that people like how Jump is atm, other than Megan and possibly a few others, and that it doesn't need to be changed.

@Brutalacerate - I would like to request a thread lock.

Or @bearcat99 since you're online at the time of this post.
This isn't your thread, you cannot request a lock on the thread unless there's a clear reason/Staff sees fit.

What seems to be the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.