• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Skill] Forcepull

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Currently, Forcepull can drag a player from a really far location right to the caster. I'm not talking about 10 blocks, i'm talking about over 20, which is what happened to me today.

I think this is a liiiiiitle too extreme. It would be better to limit it to around 10 or below blocks.

Hell, I don't know. Discuss what you think.

Sweord

Glowstone
Twenty blocks? The maximum range is about 10, and even at that distance you'll launch the other player nearly that or more behind you. It's not like it takes the other player and just pulls them right at you, you then have to get close to them after they've been pulled. If they're smart, they'll take the time to run the same direction they've been pulled.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Well, the skill is buggy sometimes it doesn't even move the player a block, it depends on the movement of the two players fighting really, same with forcepush. I never really understood the move and how far it really could push someone, I sometimes think it matters on how much stuff the person has in their inventory.

Sweord

Glowstone
You should see the crap you can do with Forcepush. :D To say the least, if the other person jumps while you Forcepush them, they go a lot further. I remember some good times getting people into towns by Forcepushing them off of high places 30 blocks or so to the top of a town.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
You should see the crap you can do with Forcepush. :D To say the least, if the other person jumps while you Forcepush them, they go a lot further. I remember some good times getting people into towns by Forcepushing them off of high places 30 blocks or so to the top of a town.
Yeah, I think it mainly depends on the opponents movement on how far they go, like if both stand still in front of each other the opponent goes like 1 block. :\

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Twenty blocks? The maximum range is about 10, and even at that distance you'll launch the other player nearly that or more behind you. It's not like it takes the other player and just pulls them right at you, you then have to get close to them after they've been pulled. If they're smart, they'll take the time to run the same direction they've been pulled.

Someone managed to force pull me from over 10 blocks away. So..... would this have been a glitch?