• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Skill bug [Dread Knight]

Beau_Nearh

Portal
Problem;

+Dread aura is ticking every 0.5 seconds apposed to 1.5 seconds
+Dread aura can be kept on constantly without dropping below 99% mana

Fix;

+change the tick timer to 1.5 and change the skills description
+fix mana use?

Last edited:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Problem;

+Dread aura is ticking every 0.5 seconds apposed to 1.5 seconds

Fix;

+change the tick timer to 1.5 and change the skills description
It seems that the effect system is broken if it is firing off every 0.5s instead of 1.5s

Below is the live-configs.
Code:
DreadAura:
  use-text: ''
  radius: 6
  damage: 9
  damage-increase-per-intellect: 0.25
  maximum-healing-per-tick: 20.0
  mana-tick: 15
  heal-mult: 0.45
  period: 1500
  apply-text: §7[§2Skill§7] %hero% is emitting an aura of dread!
  expire-text: §7[§2Skill§7] %hero% is no longer emitting an aura of dread.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
IDK if it's caused by the same thing, but healing totem has a similar issue where it's ticking every second instead of every 0.5 seconds

Beau_Nearh

Portal
IDK if it's caused by the same thing, but healing totem has a similar issue where it's ticking every second instead of every 0.5 seconds

Right, I'm not sure on how PVP/PVE flags work but while at trade district. I did turn the aura on and it was actually giving me the 'Hey, you can't PVP here' (something like that) every 1.5 seconds or so apposed to every 0.5 seconds. The only way to know for sure that the ticks are actually different between effecting players and mobs would be to test it on PVP but as you can tell, no one was willing too.

Edit; Please note that while dread aura is active, total mana will not drop below 99% at any time (tested it by keeping it on for an hour or so).

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Right, I'm not sure on how PVP/PVE flags work but while at trade district. I did turn the aura on and it was actually giving me the 'Hey, you can't PVP here' (something like that) every 1.5 seconds or so apposed to every 0.5 seconds. The only way to know for sure that the ticks are actually different between effecting players and mobs would be to test it on PVP but as you can tell, no one was willing too.

Edit; Please note that while dread aura is active, total mana will not drop below 99% at any time (tested it by keeping it on for an hour or so).
@mung3r -- wanna take a looksee?