• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Skill beats /skill

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
people are complaining about ninja's and sami's being ez...and then there was the necro

w0nd3rb0y

Legacy Supporter 5
wonderbuck, if you cant beat a healer class as a spam left click and hit one button for an insta cast that stops heals, then I think I have one thing to say to you

Get Good

SMH, you play cleric. Let's put it this way. If I played BM and you played ninja, you would lose every fight, so in response, I would appreciate it if you got good, because you are too easy. Thanks.

Ellron23

Legacy Supporter 3
A class that depends more on skill shots rather than melee has a higher skill-cap than a class that relies solely on melee/on hit effects.

/thread

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
SMH, you play cleric. Let's put it this way. If I played BM and you played ninja, you would lose every fight, so in response, I would appreciate it if you got good, because you are too easy. Thanks.

I can beat bloodmages as a ninja, LOL. Sir I think that you need to simmer down, and get better.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
I've played a BM, and I've played a Ninja. I am currently a Ninja on live.

Whether it be the ninja on live or the ninja on test, I have no issues beating a BM. Sure, he can win, but I win most of the fights as a Ninja, or lose most of them as a Bloodmage. Between the Ninja's silence, his blind, energize, and his large melee bursting capabilities, there really isn't too much a Bloodmage can do. It is my understanding that you don't play much these days, and have been unable to keep up with the changes. If you are having issues defeating a Bloodmage, perhaps I can offer some advice.

It's really all in the Blind usage. Blind prevents players from "targeting" spells, so this really counters warmups. All you have to do is use blind while they are casting their warmups, or when they are self-healing with infusion/bloodritual, and it will prevent them from doing it alltogether. Once you do that, you can close the gap pretty easily and open with kick.

Don't waste your energize either--save it for when they use ThickenBlood. ThickenBlood is their only line of defense against melee, and you can counter it completely if you don't waste your stamina ;)

I understand that adapting to all the changes can be a little difficult, but if you have genuine interest in improving yourself for Herocraft PvP, you just need to have the dedication to learn the strategies.

Good Luck!

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
left clicking classes are not easy to be good at. it takes a lot of hand eye to aim that cursor on a guy who strafing around trying not to get hit. I briefly played ninja, and I was not good at it. They have enough skills and stamina issues that it's not as simple as just left clicking as fast as you can and using eviscerate when its off cd. I've also played a lot of samurai, and probably wasnt great that either except for in duels. The reason why sammy seems so easy is that it was just straight up overpowered for a long time because of their dot skills that would allow users to get more left clicks in.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
I think a lot of you need to realise that classes counter each other. This is the way it should be as well. One class shouldnt be able to dominate every other class. Many of you think that ninja is super op. it is amazing dont get me wrong but a pally can beat a ninja 1v1 and a beguiler/pyro/wizard could kite it pretty easily. The fact is besides 1v1 duels that some of you hold dearly the game is meantt to have a group of people each doing a differant job that counter whoever you may go up against. This is a multiplayer game. You can scream and say im the best with "this class" but it should be that a class can counter what you are using. That would make this game balanced and not just consisting of "samurai, ninja, bm, wizard"