• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Sk8rGameFreak] Whitelist Application

First off, I would like to say I have applied earlier in May, and was told I had a lot of bans, and that I could reapply again in a few months by Angyle. It's been four months and I was wondering if I could re-apply. (Note, this is the same application I posted four months ago, except for #3 which has been changed.)

1. Minecraft In-game name: Sk8rGameFreak
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Lots. I would like to get a chance on your server though, because I haven't been banned on any servers recently. (The past 4-6 months.)
  4. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  7. Reason you should be accepted: I would really like to be a part of your server, I love RPG's and Minecraft, and it would be a joy to have them together. I promise I will not break any rules, and I have read every single post about how to start out and play the server right.
  8. Special key: HCS13
  9. Additional Info: None

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
First off, I would like to say I have applied earlier in May, and was told I had a lot of bans, and that I could reapply again in a few months by Angyle. It's been four months and I was wondering if I could re-apply. (Note, this is the same application I posted four months ago, except for #3 which has been changed.)

1. Minecraft In-game name: Sk8rGameFreak
  2. Location & Age: USA, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Lots. I would like to get a chance on your server though, because I haven't been banned on any servers recently. (The past 4-6 months.)
  4. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Minestatus
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  6. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes
  7. Reason you should be accepted: I would really like to be a part of your server, I love RPG's and Minecraft, and it would be a joy to have them together. I promise I will not break any rules, and I have read every single post about how to start out and play the server right.
  8. Special key: HCS13
  9. Additional Info: None

First off you can play now on the server via our greylist, though you are limited on what you can do. Second, this is going to be a tough one on you, because I looked back and could not find us posting all of your bans, so please be prepared to explain everything:

[0] => 49.50.248.211 .:. spambot
[1] => imdeity.com .:. harrassing staff/excessive trolling/refusing to stop. your not welcome here.
[2] => play.nokiacraft.com .:. import
[3] => 64.79.107.8:25573 .:. previous bans
[4] => play.sudocraft.com .:. many many alt's and poor reputation
[5] => buxville.net .:. immature, troll, spammer, etc.
[6] => rice-think.net .:. griefing and lying
[7] => mc.redstonecrew.com .:. griefing asshole
[8] => play.trueminecraft.net .:. flyhack
[9] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. general server harassment.
[10] => 95.143.195.136:26665 .:. Greifing-Troll

I need to know when each of these occurred. Also as a warning now, if you continue the behaviour you did last time, the application process will be very short.

First off you can play now on the server via our greylist, though you are limited on what you can do. Second, this is going to be a tough one on you, because I looked back and could not find us posting all of your bans, so please be prepared to explain everything:

[0] => 49.50.248.211 .:. spambot
[1] => imdeity.com .:. harrassing staff/excessive trolling/refusing to stop. your not welcome here.
[2] => play.nokiacraft.com .:. import
[3] => 64.79.107.8:25573 .:. previous bans
[4] => play.sudocraft.com .:. many many alt's and poor reputation
[5] => buxville.net .:. immature, troll, spammer, etc.
[6] => rice-think.net .:. griefing and lying
[7] => mc.redstonecrew.com .:. griefing asshole
[8] => play.trueminecraft.net .:. flyhack
[9] => punchtrees.monstercraft.org .:. general server harassment.
[10] => 95.143.195.136:26665 .:. Greifing-Troll

I need to know when each of these occurred. Also as a warning now, if you continue the behaviour you did last time, the application process will be very short.

I will briskly explain each of those bans.

0. I have no clue whatsoever. :l
1. There was an admin who didn't like me too much, someone asked in the chat "Is griefing allowed?" To which I replied "Why don't you try it and find out." As a joke. This admin took offense to it and perm banned me from the server. My first ban on that server, I was a really hardworking player, and he banned me everywhere, teamspeak, forums, etc. I logged on with an alt and began to question him and try to apologize, he started harassing me so I started trolling him (Bad idea, I know.) and got banned.
2. Not sure what an Import is
3. Also not really sure what they mean.
4. I didn't get along with the other members of the server, the server was owned by a 12 year old and his 16 year old brother. I had alts my buddies would use to play with me, and alts weren't allowed. But without the alts, my friends couldn't play. Wasn't a very good server, anyway, to be truthful.
5. This one I remember slightly. It was long ago. I was on it, I built a house. It was like, 3 in the morning my time and there was about 6 people on. I was talking with them, one of them was an admin. We were all joking around and we started talking more adult rated, swearing and stuff wasn't allowed, but we were all okay with it. I started talking about a commercial I saw about a butt workout, and they thought that was "a bit too much." I started to question them and argue. I'm not like that anymore, though.
6. Not sure about this one. I remember playing it before. It was after Team Avolition attacked them, everyone was talking in chat about it. I was mining and I so happened to mine into someone's mineshaft. I climbed down the mineshaft and found a little wood wall thing, I broke it and found a chestroom. I didn't take anything, but an admin must've tped to me while I was breaking the wood, and I got banned.
7. Don't remember a thing. I had a phase that went on for about a week, I was a little prepubescent little boy at the time. I went through a griefing phase. I stopped a long time ago, though.
8. Same reason as 7
9. Don't remember.
10. Don't remember, but probably the same reason as 7 and 8.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Early June I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1348195867,1348195841][/DOUBLEPOST]Somewhere in the summertime, Early/late June.

So when you applied last and had all of those bans, I said feel free to reapply in a few months. Perhaps at that time you will not have any additional bans and we can reconsider you. You then admit to receiving more bans in between that time?

You have such a large ban count as it is, you could not behave yourself for a few months?

Like I said, it wasn't my fault. Me and an admin got off to a bad start and he banned me for one little thing that would normally give someone a warning. Not all servers with MCBans are top servers with the best staff. One or two of those bans were probably from abusive 9-10 year olds. I admitted to my mistakes and I would like to play on your server. If you still have a problem with my bans, I'll be happy to go on another server for another few months and reapply. I'm really getting sick of this, though.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Like I said, it wasn't my fault. Me and an admin got off to a bad start and he banned me for one little thing that would normally give someone a warning. Not all servers with MCBans are top servers with the best staff. One or two of those bans were probably from abusive 9-10 year olds. I admitted to my mistakes and I would like to play on your server. If you still have a problem with my bans, I'll be happy to go on another server for another few months and reapply. I'm really getting sick of this, though.

Well not sure why you are getting sick of it, you are the one with multiple bans. One or two sure, but you have ten. As for playing on another server, I have told you already you can play via the GREYLIST. The perms are limited, but you can at least play and show us you have grown up and do not wish to cause any trouble on the server.

Well not sure why you are getting sick of it, you are the one with multiple bans. One or two sure, but you have ten. As for playing on another server, I have told you already you can play via the GREYLIST. The perms are limited, but you can at least play and show us you have grown up and do not wish to cause any trouble on the server.
I thought I couldn't play, just walk around and stuff.