• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Simon's Application

Simon3940

Dirt
Oh okay, good!
Ah, yes. Sorry about that. I meant that I rarely use my real age on internet applications in general, not just MCF applications. I made those a while ago, and didn't really pay much attention to what I was typing, I just wanted to get into the server. I didn't think that age would matter much, and it turned out, it didn't.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh okay, good!
Ah, yes. Sorry about that. I meant that I rarely use my real age on internet applications in general, not just MCF applications. I made those a while ago, and didn't really pay much attention to what I was typing, I just wanted to get into the server. I didn't think that age would matter much, and it turned out, it didn't.

So what is your real age, since you claim to rarely use it, I should believe your age as being 14 why?

Simon3940

Dirt
Oh really? And what is that? Also, you can only trust me. I am 14. I can provide no further proof. Sorry.

Simon3940

Dirt
Oh, the Terms of Service! Yeah, I'm over 13, but does it matter? Isn't it maturity that matters, not chronological or biological age?

P.S. Does anyone read the Terms of Service?

Simon3940

Dirt
Oh okay. Then yes, I am 14. It's not like I can verify this in any way, you have to trust me, just like every other application :p.

Simon3940

Dirt
Haha okay, I lied, surprising! It's good that you don't trust me! You shouldn't trust anyone :D. If this is a rejection, then please say that. It seems like you guys are a bit too strict with your applications than necessary, but it's understandable.

Simon3940

Dirt
XD wow.
That was the best trolling I think I've ever seen. Thank you!
Also, why all the face-palms?
Is that like an introductory thing?